COVID Protocol For the Law Office of Amy B. Van Fossen, P.A.
UPDATE – 26 May 2021
Your safety and health are important to us. With precaution in mind, we are taking the following action to prevent the spread of any virus.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding as changes occur.
Consultations & Appointments
– Appointments will be confirmed by phone prior to arrival.
– Appointments are available remotely via Teleconference, Zoom, or Google Meet.
– Virtual signings are available for most documents. Call for details.
– For in person appointments:
– A sanitation station has been provided at the door for your convenience.
– Families will be socially distanced in our lobby area until your appointment time, at which time, you will be escorted to an isolated conference room. No groups will be gathered in the lobby.
– Cleaning schedules have also been enhanced for safety.
– Conference rooms will be sanitized before and after all appointments.
– New pens will be given to the guest and will not be re-used.
– Seminars are offered in-person (for limited capacity due to social distancing) and through Zoom.
– Documents that need to be dropped off, can be left in the appropriate receptacle outside of our office.
– If the space is too small for your package, simply call 321-345-5945 from the parking lot and the receptionist will arrange for someone to come out to retrieve your documents.